Login Create Account
FANTASY BASKETBALL
FastForward
I have been setting my line up for a week in advance & then just reviewing it each day to see if any changes are needed due to injuries or potential player acquisitions ... Thanks for helping the competition try to beat me Asia ... LOL !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
MrsRomo
You're too good to us Asia lol
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
lol i almost lost because of it to mrs romo and aaron beat me on his own but ive been help mrs romo beat him this week lol
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
gcurrier
hey I am making my own changes now--even if Asia thinks I am loco! LOL at least I am currently winning this week. Ive got to build from somewhere right?
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Kiowa
you are doing well. i have pretty musch a full roster everyday next week when i play you BABY CAKES
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
i only call u that cuz kobe omg mmmmmmmm mmmmm mmmm
#LosLynx

Kiowa
i just looked at my team and one has a stress fracture hes now out of a few games and another player is just taking a day off lol wtf
#LosLynx

gcurrier
haha yes I wont mistake thats really towards me! LOL
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Kiowa
lol i might make a 3rd league manager but besides kaitlyn idk if there is anyone i trust to use the edit roster for teams who forget to do it last minute fairly and not cheat lol
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
Aw Asia trusts me.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
lol i do lol i just don't think ud have the time to do what i need to be done lol
#LosLynx

Kiowa
i switched our schedules around gary well play like in 3-4 weeks
#LosLynx

JShuler
Something fishy went on in my game last week. I lost by one point. It says that Dwight Howard scored 12 points, and had 9 rebounds, but scored 0 fantasy points. That is worth way more than the 2 points that would get me the win.
Kiowa
ok go to your match up and go to the day you are talking about so sunday the 16th then click scoring break down and it explains how he got 0 fantasy pts yesterday...id be peed off if i lost by a pt lol
#LosLynx

Jhawk
What might have happened is that he missed a lot and turned the ball over a lot. Which if he took a lot of 3 pointers it could have happened.
Ivory Brigade
Kiowa
yea i looked he had some turnovers and he missed the ball a lot.
#LosLynx

Kiowa
lol i predict i will lose this weeks match up all my good guys are injured
#LosLynx

Kiowa
so each week i've been trying to end fastforwards winning streak lol i really think jshuler can pull it off
#LosLynx

FastForward
Asia,

What are you saying !!!

Are you intentionally making me play an unfair schedule in order to make my U-Conn Huskies lose ???

Remember, It was the U-Conn Huskies that put an end to the Louisville Cardinals season in 2014.

Try as you might ... You are no match for them DOGS !!!

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
Kiowa
lol not really i just make sure you play an active player each week and then in 4 weeks you mine! and they didn't put an end to our season Maryland did lol
#LosLynx