Login Create Account
FANTASY BASKETBALL
Kiowa
good thing you won anyway lol don't forget you can set your line up dayyyys before each game in your team tab you will see dates just click on them and then adjust your line up for each day but make sure u click submit before you set it up for the next day
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
or you were winning i think you'll still get the w
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
MrsRomo
I hadn't realized I could set my lineup in advance! Wahoo! Also, I have a lot of centers already Asia. Sorry dear
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
lol thats why i was trying to trade a center for a center goofy
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
You were trying to trade a center to me for Kevin Garnett lol
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
yea a center for a center lol
#LosLynx

Kiowa
garnett if a pf and c
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
Oh lmao it was just showing pf in the email I got. I'm still gonna pass though
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
that because its his main position
#LosLynx

gcurrier
i dont think i get fantasy basketball (or basketball LOL)...do i have to set my lineup EVERY day and am I supposed to have everyone playing everyday? too many damn games for me LOL thats why i dont follow it in real life either.
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Kiowa
you set it everyday ooooor you can click on the dates and set it up for future days too. not all your players will play everyday sometimes you won't have anyone play one day you can tell if they have a game if it has a time next to their name (like in fantasy ftball)
#LosLynx

Kiowa
did that answer your question?
#LosLynx

Kiowa
hey if anyone needs help with understanding the game please message me privately i'll be glad to help. i know my basketball
#LosLynx

gcurrier
oh ok--ill play with it more...is there anything that gives me a projected score for player or do they not do that

Kiowa
no not really. what i do if i have every single player playing on my roster including my bench, is i click their name and look at their fantasy points of past games and thats how i decide BUT if you click on 2015 projections or 2014 itll give you a good idea of what they did last yr and what they are expected to avg each game this yr but they can be projected to avg 8pts and score 36pts one night i think mrs romo has a few of those on her team so thats why i go by game history like i said in the beginning
#LosLynx

Kiowa
so i voted for every match up of who i think will win
#LosLynx

Whiskers14
Sorry asia, I wanna keep Kyle Lowry ;)
Whiskers14- Founder of G.E.D.C.
- Div II Drum Corps U.K.D.C.
- Div II Marching Band Kentucky Massie (D II bronze)
- Div II Color guard Falcon Fanfare
- Div II Drumline Highland Drumline
gcurrier
i played around with it and i think im in a better spot at least! lol now if i lose its at least because i screwed it up lol

Kiowa
lol you need to go back and add the players you just dropped lol they were good
#LosLynx

gcurrier
comparing pts made and % owned etc they werent thrilling me...