TeamFrenchToast
Who are you guys playing?
Wolverines (CLASS)
Rock Creek Marching Band
Stradivarius
Lol now I'm gonna turn the tv on!
12 years later
MrsRomo
I anyone gas fox sports south, Asia is doing work against Kentucky! Louisville up 15-7
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
MrsRomo
If* has*
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Stradivarius
Niiiiiiice
12 years later
MrsRomo
37-28 Louisville at halftime. Seriously, if you have FSS watch this game! The battle of tr bluegrass is always a great game an this is no exception! Very physical fast game and one of our own is playing! Haha
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
JShuler
This game is killing me! I can't stand UK, and they are beating my Cards! Definitely cheering for them to come back.
Aqua
can't win them all i guess good game atay
Director of Aquatics
Kiowa
thanks guys for the support and it's my bad we didn't win if i hadn't got the fouls i did right off the bat in the second half it wouldn't have started a chain reaction and made us lose
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
corndogshuffle
Good game Asia! Didn't get to watch any of it because I was driving back to Lexington from DC. Looks like the Commonwealth has two great shots at a Final Four or better this year.
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
6x MB Gold 28-30, 46, 116, 119
22x CG Gold 27-31, 34, 36, 39, 45-47, 53-54, 70, 87, 88, 115-120
Stradivarius
Yes good job Asia! I thought it was pretty cool watching someone I have only met online lol
12 years later
Kiowa
lol if only you had been in new orleans last year those people you only meet online would stampede to get a pic with you
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
thanks for the support you all it means a lot
#LosLynx

DeafGuy
A boost of self pride is always wonderful isn't it?
Blue Saints - 2009, snare
Pioneer - 2012, baritone (ageout)
Empire Statesmen - 2013, baritone
Stradivarius
I love being congratulated but I always try to be humble about it... I do not like egos lol
12 years later
Kiowa
yes it is lol as a musician no one should like egos lol
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
lol like the football players at my school think so highly of themselves... yet they still have a losing record xD I really don't like the people that sit there and sound like they are humoring your conversation with them... gah the worst xD
12 years later
MrsRomo
Didn't get to watch the second half f the game because of work. What happened girl?! I came home to texts and tweets about how great UK is. :( lol
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
I don't like to blame refs but it was the refs lol and sloppy playing i got into some early foul trouble and it caused a chain reaction hopefully well see uk in march so i get one last chance to beat them

Strad they do it because theyre jocks who are probably popular in the school
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
Beat 'em bust 'em that's our custom!
^lol random cheer I remembered when I read that lol
12 years later