Login Create Account
Chat Room 2.0
Kiowa
or it is now anyway
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
MrsRomo
Top 12 for all of my groups! Haha too bad it won't stay that way
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
because i will be your dooooom
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
MrsRomo
Hahaha maybe. But maybe not!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
aight so we in competition with each other then lol i'm only 3 spots max behind you on any of my groups my marching band didn't compete tonight some jerk declined me b/c they knew I would have won pfft
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
Lol you've beat me the past two seasons
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
well yay me
#LosLynx

FastForward
Can I get in on the competition as well ???
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
Kiowa
Of course but what does the winner get?
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
I wanna compete too >:) lololololol
12 years later
ajh18
Someone just messaged me complaining about how I didn't accept them to a show!! Listen I accepted anyone who was in my league and what ever spots were left were filled at random. I think there were only 4 spots in one show and 2 in the other idk but on a serious note I didn't know my shows were so hot!!
Empire Statesmen 2012 and 2013
Drum Corps: Ferocity-MAoMA
Marching Band: SMH Lancers-ISMA
Kiowa
if it comes down to like 2 people and one spot remaining whoever has the most influence will get picked. Also I wish alex isn't so busy lol he needs to fix my MB competition one group took two spots and their influence isn't that high to begin with and i could have had another 48k in influence....i was ripped off
#LosLynx

ajh18
Exactly but hey you aren't always gonna get what you want I'm sorry if you weren't accepted into my 2 shows but all I can say is try again next season.
Kiowa
i would of applied but this season i jumped the gun and didn't wait for people who i like applying to, to create their show lol
#LosLynx

ajh18
Lol I usually do it in the middle of the off season week and I do it for later dates so I don't get a crap score.
Kiowa
lol
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
haha You won't see how much you are progressing though!
12 years later
ajh18
I don't want to see how much I'm progressing I want to be in the top 3 preferably the top 1 in my shows!
Kiowa
ooooh would you look at that I'm about to pass mrs. romo :)
#LosLynx

Kiowa
well i did in DC
#LosLynx