Login Create Account
Chat Room 2.0
Kiowa
yea i know what its like to have an injury its traumatizing because it might determine the rest of your life in the thing you love i was out for a hip injury and surgeries all last season
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Stradivarius
Corndog I bet it is fun playing those pieces!
12 years later
Kiowa
im sad my homegirl has a blood clot in her lung
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
MrsRomo
Our band would not survive if we had an alcohol policy hahaha :(

MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Stradivarius
Holy s***t Kiowa is she ok?
12 years later
Kiowa
shes in good spirits :) she won't be able to play for the rest of the season as of now
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
Aw that really sucks... Missing sports from an injury is just terrible...
12 years later
cire
so is terrable terrible's!

Sport injuries suck though they can definitely affect you the rest of your life. I'm still dealing with a knee injury from high school volleyball
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Kiowa
we originally thought she collapsed during the game because she had a seizure which i know what they look like i have epilepsy myself but this is way worse than a seizure
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
I called into work because of the weather tonight. Ooops. I just don't trust my car if the weather gets as bad as they are going to say.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
its already bad
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
Not here in Lex. I've heard it's bad tho in Louisville
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Stradivarius
"so is terrable terrible's!"

cire idk what you're talking about :P
12 years later
cire
lol
Kiowa
i was confused too lol
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
I fixed it >:)
12 years later
Kiowa
I got a cold and I have to play a game today >:(
#LosLynx

Kiowa
ah finally a week off from games and minimum practices for the week you may not like finals week but lol we love it when our bodies get a break
#LosLynx

Kiowa
got my shows up and ready dates are in press release!
#LosLynx

cire
There is NEVER a break when it comes to FMA.