Login Create Account
Chat Room 2.0
MrsRomo
Yay! Are you doing music ed? I dislike the CEHD so I hope your experience in the SOM is better! haha

ETA: Every time I log in I have new league invites. haha #indy
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
yes ma'am apparently i only need 4 fall/spring semesters and 2 summer semesters and im done i kinda had it as my minor already and took a few courses in education and music and what not already
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
MrsRomo
So where does that put you for grad?
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
FromTheDeskOfJAW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rRtdvxJD9g

I love those! I was thinking about doing Transformations of Canon, but decided against it because I prefer solos that have a lot of rotational stuff instead of double vertical stuff. I come from a successful percussion ensemble. That link was our Midwest tape. Didn't get in though...
Wrightown Raiders
Wrightown HS
Enigma Indoor Guard
Soviet Percussians
Kiowa
eh for my music ed degree thats 2-3 yrs i guess im already working on my master for sports medicine and i have to get a dumb masters in ky if i ever want to teach in the state but i probably never will idk well see i get special one on one music theory and stuff like that to make it go faster since i have ball

JAW excuse my language but the shit dope as hell
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
call me crazy but i've always wanted to own a 5 octave rosewood marimba and put it in my bedroom lmao
#LosLynx

FromTheDeskOfJAW
I totally understand haha. They're beautiful instruments
Wrightown Raiders
Wrightown HS
Enigma Indoor Guard
Soviet Percussians
Kiowa
really are when i was younger my grandpa built me one out of lumber he found at home depot and pcp lol it worked pretty well until someone mysteriously took a hammer to it lol prob one of my bros who knows
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
The positions I was planning on applying for at WDW this weekend are no longer posted anymore. :( Reworking my resume right now. Hopefully I can get on SOMEWHERE at the parks. Blah blah blah. Too bad I can't be in the Main Street Marching Band at Magic Kingdom.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
lol your resume is better than mine i've never quit always been fired i got a mouth on me when some does wrong lol :)
#LosLynx

Insanity
Kiowa: "really are when i was younger my grandpa built me one out of lumber he found at home depot and pcp"

I hope you meant PVC pipe... but if he built one out of lumber and "angel dust" then I'll be amazed. lol
Kiowa
I did lol it looked like crap and it was out of tune but it was something to practice on kind of lol

i found this bing image lol heres an idea of wat it looked like http://www.pinkfloydonline.com/images/pfhouse2.jpg
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
Hahaha in sure your grandpas heart was in the right place. Lolol
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
it was he actually used to work for jupiter making instruments for them
#LosLynx

Kiowa
so i just heard after the men played a band member gave pitino the finger lmbo
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
So I am not going to start out very high this season... I've been sick for the last 24 hours... this is the first time I've had the courage to even sit up lol
12 years later
MrsRomo
Asia - one of our band members?
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
FastForward1
Stradivarius,

There is no excuse for not rehearsing even if you are bed ridden !!! LOL ... Just Kidding ... Hope you feel better soon !!!
Perfect Explosion-1X Div I Drum Corps Champ
Perfect Explosion-1X Div I Band Champ
Perfect Explosion
Perfect Explosion
Kiowa
that's what i heard
#LosLynx

ajh18
Guess who's back!!!!!!!! I know you all missed me it's ok you don't have to cry anymore.. ;-)
Empire Statesmen 2012 and 2013
Drum Corps: Ferocity-MAoMA
Marching Band: SMH Lancers-ISMA