Login Create Account
Chat Room 2.0
corndogshuffle
He's done this a few times. One year he did a "world tour" during the season and I'm pretty sure he won three or four of the DI Championships.
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
6x MB Gold 28-30, 46, 116, 119
22x CG Gold 27-31, 34, 36, 39, 45-47, 53-54, 70, 87, 88, 115-120
Kiowa
lol he made a B account im assuming its him cire2
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Stradivarius
yeah but he no longer uses it. He was going to try to dominate the lower levels but decided not to. And I don't think he is going to compete Corndog... I think is inactivity on the forums reflects his rehearsal activity... He made a post about leaving lol Idk how serious he was.
12 years later
Kiowa
i should make a B account but i gotta think of a native american tribe to name it after like i did this one! im a history buff lol
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
ajh18
I'm thinking about making one and calling it either Phoenix or saving that for a possible drumline.
Empire Statesmen 2012 and 2013
Drum Corps: Ferocity-MAoMA
Marching Band: SMH Lancers-ISMA
Kiowa
lol people think UK will lose today's game lmao
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
I have a work meeting tonight from 630-930, and of course the only thing I wanted to watch today comes on at 8. My Cowboys better do work til I can get home and watch them
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
corndogshuffle
Haha who thought Kentucky was gonna lose today?

And Strad, while that would probably make my life a little easier I hope it isn't the case. With Silver Falcon taking a break and GCurrier going AWOL it feels like we're starting to lose the old crowd!
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
6x MB Gold 28-30, 46, 116, 119
22x CG Gold 27-31, 34, 36, 39, 45-47, 53-54, 70, 87, 88, 115-120
Kiowa
Lol go to the espn page a red comments lol theyre funny
#LosLynx

ajh18
http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab138/adamjherr/c358e30b-af8d-4c57-8900-c51ee436938b_zpsb2045a4c.jpg

Hey Check out my uniform design for my drum corps Ferocity, let me know what you think!
Empire Statesmen 2012 and 2013
Drum Corps: Ferocity-MAoMA
Marching Band: SMH Lancers-ISMA
Kiowa
I watched this movie called Mississippi Burning sad about all the hate whites in the south had in the 60s over a silly little color.
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
We watched Mississippi Burning in my APUSH class in high school. It was a pretty good movie.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
i liked it
#LosLynx

TrumpetVinny
@ajh18 I like em. Don't love em. Look very old fashioned. I tend to prefer for modern looking uniforms. Would be interested in seeing a close up of that logo though.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
TrumpetVinny
And ya'll post so much. I can't even keep up with the conversations going on. Bleh. Such a change from before :P
Kiowa
lol boredom is a strong drug. it's all my fault :(
#LosLynx

Kiowa
anyone watch the walking dead?
#LosLynx

TrumpetVinny
Yup. Was quite worrying.
Stradivarius
Corndog, it is sad, but kinda true... It is kinda cool though that others are rising to the occasion! I mean look at my groups from just a season ago lol and now that Kstove has become competitive again he is up there in the top 8 as well! Hanover Scout groups are kinda new too... Not to mention the Cannalton groups lol him and I went head to head in division 2 a while ago now we are going at it again but in division 1! I do miss the the Solver Falcons and cire because now I have no idea if I would ever beat the legends! Not to mention Nemesis lol I kinda wish I could see how I stack up against everybody rather than just a few of the top groups.
12 years later
FastForward
Yes, rehearsing is key. However, Corndogshuffle was able to see quick results back in season # "8" of FMA. If you take a moment to think about where the game & player's were at in season # "8" you would need to take into account that the winners in Div II were only scoring in the high 70's (I.E. 79.xxx). It is quite possible to rehearse your way to a low 80 range score even when starting out in the game today. However, the current upper range of Div II has been trending in the low 90 range in the current FMA seasons. Another words, Corndogshuffle would not be a top 3 finalists in Div II with his score that he would get by being a season 2 player. The Hornet's have shown what is possible for a score with all out rehearsing & now the Hornets will be a foot note in Div I until they rank up their staff to a higher level.
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.