Login Create Account
Chat Room 2.0
Kiowa
because they're UK duh and our rival school duh
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
you'd understand if you lived in KY and were a cardinal or UK fan its literally one of the biggest rivalry in college basketball
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
KStove
Well, as an objective fan, it shouldn't really matter, plus they have bragging rights no matter how far below you they're ranked since they beat you on the court, no offense.
Kiowa
well it motivates us more to have them below us
#LosLynx

KStove
I'm not sure how that would motivate you, as it would just make it look like you lost to a crappier team, instead of losing to a top-5 team, but hey, everyone has different motivation!
DeafGuy
Very unsportsmanship like of you... Geesh. Talk about basketball and yourself all the time...
Blue Saints - 2009, snare
Pioneer - 2012, baritone (ageout)
Empire Statesmen - 2013, baritone
Kiowa
lol deaf guy im not the one who brings it up alllll the time sometimes sure but thats me if im bothering you ill just stop commenting don't want to be anywhere im not wanted
#LosLynx

JShuler
Just my $.02, but I have to agree with Kiowa. I am from that part of the country in Southern Indiana. For the longest time in men's ball, IU and UK were ultra heated rivals, (until we finally started beating them again and Calipari chickened out) and I as an Indiana fan, always wanted to see UK lose. For me, it isn't necessarily about UK losing. For me, I think it is just the fans. I know that not all UK fans are like this, so don't be offended. In general, UK fans are very uneducated, and have no idea what they are talking about. They are the cockiest and rudest fans I've ever seen. They are just (for the most part) very uneducated. So, whenever UK loses, it is great to rub it in the face of their fan base.
KStove
I don't disagree with you JShuler. The one thing I'm saying is, if you are a Louisville fan, even if Kentucky loses you don't have any room to talk. When someone beats you head-to-head, there shouldn't be much smack-talking after the fact, just makes you look bad.

That being said, I love seeing Kentucky lose as much as anyone haha
Kiowa
last time we were in uk territory we had rocks thrown at our bus
#LosLynx

JShuler
That doesn't surprise me Kiowa. I'm definitely rooting for you guys to get a rematch with them later in the season. And I think that tough losses like that can make you a better team in the end.
Kiowa
ugh i give up on my picture thingy it keeps going away on me
#LosLynx

Kiowa
i hope we do it'd be nice to at least beat them once before i trans to wnba
#LosLynx

Kiowa
anyways im gonna make a basketball forum so i don't bug deaf guy (no secret he doesn't like me lol) and spam chat even though sports is part of band and what not
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
I'm d2 for all of my groups again. I'm okay with the I suppose - just wanna win something finally! Haha
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
MrsRomo
I'm d2 for all of my groups again. I'm okay with the I suppose - just wanna win something finally! Haha
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
crap its friday nooooooooo
#LosLynx

corndogshuffle
Great day. Just printed off my last class assignment ever. Next semester I student teach and then I graduate!
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
6x MB Gold 28-30, 46, 116, 119
22x CG Gold 27-31, 34, 36, 39, 45-47, 53-54, 70, 87, 88, 115-120
Kiowa
i have an audition to become a music education major at 4 bum bum buuuum always gotta have a back up plan for your back up plan!
#LosLynx

FastForward
Kiowa,

OK, I will look forward to maybe going to an LA Sparks WNBA game ... LOL !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.