Login Create Account
Chat Room 2.0
Kiowa
so tonight i hit a cop car :) seems like this happens every year the night before our first real game of the season lol
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Avid5AFan
hit a cop car?!
Kiowa
yes its a curse but i didn't do any damage i signed their badges and got to go home lol
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
MrsRomo
Signed their badges?

I'm watching football and making my Thanksgiving menu. I'm cooking dinner for my mom and my sisters! Half of them are vegetarian too. Awesome lol
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
yea non uniform cops have two badges one in a little wallet thing and the one they put on their belt i signed their wallet part lol
#LosLynx

Kiowa
im soooo excited for this game tomorrow girl
#LosLynx

corndogshuffle
Finally getting to watch some basketball. Had a work shift during the Kentucky game, but it's being played again. Watching Baylor vs. Colorado too. Glad that basketball is back.
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
6x MB Gold 28-30, 46, 116, 119
22x CG Gold 27-31, 34, 36, 39, 45-47, 53-54, 70, 87, 88, 115-120
Kiowa
i know me too i been waiting a whole yr for this lol damn hip injury and 3 surgeries later im good to go
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
Me too!! I have to work during the game though. :( but work will probably be dead because the UK football game is at noon, so I'm hoping we will be slow. I'm gonna try to catch some scores as much as I can.

When is your season opener?
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
tomorrow at 7pm men play at 1pm they'll be on tv we wont.....oh the perks of being a woman -_- theres a really good app called sports center its free. i use it to keep track of other games my friends ive met through the yrs play. its very handy you can save your teams and have it set a reminder of the game and it'll make a noise when the score changes
#LosLynx

cire
HEAT!!!
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Insanity
I'm up early, after very little sleep, to head to the BOA Super Regional in Indianapolis. Why do I let my friends talk me into this sh!t? lol. I guess this'll be my warm-up for my first time watching all of BOA Grand Nationals next week. (Again, why do I let them talk me into things? lol)
ajh18
I'm not gonna lie basketball is not my favorite sport.
Empire Statesmen 2012 and 2013
Drum Corps: Ferocity-MAoMA
Marching Band: SMH Lancers-ISMA
Kiowa
lol ajh18 i only got into it because it started out as a punishment for me from my grandpa long story lol but i grew to love it and he is my trainer and coach on the side
#LosLynx

Kiowa
3 hours 30 mins til game time!!!
#LosLynx

ajh18
I don't like sports I can't play, so that means I only like soccer, football, and marching!
Empire Statesmen 2012 and 2013
Drum Corps: Ferocity-MAoMA
Marching Band: SMH Lancers-ISMA
Stradivarius
Going off that philosophy, I like pretty much all sports :P Doesn't mean I'm good at all of them but I can most certainly PLAY any sport xD
12 years later
Kiowa
Strad, i feel like sexually harassing you lol
#LosLynx

TrumpetVinny
Well that's not a post you see every day.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
Kiowa
lol
#LosLynx