Login Create Account
Chat Room 2.0
Kiowa
no one understands my sense of humor :(
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
MrsRomo
It must be a Louisville thing. :P

I LOVED traveling! It was my favorite part about being in pep band. I wish we could go to regular season away games too lol. Plus getting paid to go watch sports is always good!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
But I'm.from Ohio lol anyways.UK needs to.lose
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
KStove
I'm from Ohio, and actually went to Cincinnati for a semester, so you might have a problem with me and my being a Bearcats fan Asia haha. Then again, you guys crush them every year. And doesn't everyone like seeing Kentucky lose?
Kiowa
everyone but uk fans lol im sorry but when that dude got hit in the nose it should have been called a flagrant foul randle slapped him idk how people thought that was an accident and he gets a way with it all the time! he bumps up against people who foul him making it look like an accident all the time makes me mad lol i know the tricks i've done them myself
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
Tricky tricky!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Stradivarius
Oh basketball.... Don't touch anyone! You might get called for a foul!
12 years later
KStove
Yeah, with the new rules in college basketball this year its hard to play physical defense anymore
FastForward
Hi Kiowa,

I will see if I can fill up your empty show spots for DC, MB, CG, & DL ... LOL !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
Kiowa
lol sometimes the new rule is handy because if its like tied with 35 seconds left in the game, you might need to commit a foul to get a better chance to gain possession so you can win or go into overtime. I don't like when people use refs from within the state because then they'll be biased.
#LosLynx

FastForward5
Kiowa,

Are you talking Div 3 or Div 1 basketball ... LOL !!!
Kiowa
lol my school is D1
#LosLynx

KStove
Makes sense, especially in a state like Kentucky where someone can be really, really biased. Even then, I do kind of like the new rules, because basketball, by design, wasn't supposed to be that much of a contact sport, but at the same time it gets really frustrating to watch now.
Kiowa
lol if they have had those new rules last yr my team wouldn't be national runner ups lol my team would have all been fouled out in the tourney when we played baylor. I'll admit that game we we played as if it was street ball
#LosLynx

KStove
Yeah, I was pretty pissed watching that game, being an Oklahoma and Big XII fan. But hey, you've gotta do what you've gotta do when you play a team like Baylor was last year haha
Kiowa
yea lol omg kim mulkey gotta love her she holds grudges against every one of us
#LosLynx

KStove
I can see why. It's like you guys were all fighting Griner, almost literally. But hey, you guys won, so it is what it is haha
Kiowa
yea well coach watch hours and hours of baylor games he found brittany's weakness and knew if he got us to triple team her then she couldn't move and if we got her to not be able to adjust then we would be stabbing baylor in the heart coach is a smart man but he can be confusing when calling plays
#LosLynx

KStove
Hey, whatever works, really. I'm not a huge Brittany Griner fan myself. I mean, she's effective because she's 6'8'', not because she's a great athlete.
Kiowa
she a good person and friend gonna be the first woman in the nba which will get so many more people to respect women in sports
#LosLynx