Login Create Account
Chat Room 2.0
Stradivarius
Ugh I hate all this snow I'm getting...
12 years later
Kiowa
we don't get any til tonight :p and its gonna be less than an inch but we still have last weeks storm on the ground
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Nakoda
fyi this is my second account i put a pic on both so you don't get confused I plan on campaigning with this group til next season then campaign with my main next and use my alt account for competing
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4
cawheat
Good luck Kiowa! Be yourself and you'll be fine! :)

cawheat
And tell Nakoda good luck too! LOL
Kiowa
lol
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Stradivarius
wow pulling a fastforward eh? lol he trolled me with that when he used fastforward and fastforward1 lol
12 years later
Kiowa
lol nah i'm just trying to get these groups back in D3 but my ocd says since i've started the season by applying and what not i should finish it
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
lol mean cawheat was telling you to tell nakoda lol
12 years later
Kiowa
oh lol I will nakoda is a criminal though so she's probably stealing ingredients to make meth or something who knows that woman has been in and out of jail her whole life
#LosLynx

Nakoda
I AM NOT!
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4
Kiowa
Girl....lying is a sin
#LosLynx

Kiowa
yay i got in the school of music even though because of ball my education will be after hours its still ok!
#LosLynx

FastForward
Stradivarius,

What are you talking about by saying:

"wow pulling a FastForward eh? lol he trolled me with that when he used fastforward and fastforward1 lol"

I am competing with only my Main account ... the other accounts are for show influence ... You should talk ... I remember that you have a "B" account ... & that you switched your Group name to Incognito ... Is this to try being stealth & under the radar ??? LOL !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
FastForward
Congratulations Kiowa on getting into the School of Music !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
Kiowa
thanks i chose frogs as my audition piece lol dr burns said that was the most fun he ever had watching someone play it
#LosLynx

FromTheDeskOfJAW
Frogs by Keiko Abe?
Wrightown Raiders
Wrightown HS
Enigma Indoor Guard
Soviet Percussians
Kiowa
yes sir! and then i did dragonfly by mitchell peters and then a snare piece idk by who it was just called number 1 i found it laying around my mom's house
#LosLynx

FromTheDeskOfJAW
Oh cool! I'm playing Etude in E minor by Pius Cheung this year for my solo
Wrightown Raiders
Wrightown HS
Enigma Indoor Guard
Soviet Percussians
Kiowa
my favorites are Land and Transformation of pachelbel's canon
#LosLynx