Login Create Account
Chat Room 2.0
Stradivarius
omg xD
12 years later
Kiowa
lol anyways this game can be depressing lol making 2 grand a night on it and then looking at your own balance lmao
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Stradivarius
hahaha I wish I could just cash all my game money xD
12 years later
Kiowa
right lol
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Stradivarius
lol kiowa do you ever log out?
12 years later
Kiowa
im christmas shopping all day long for my mama since she just had surgery so i just have twitter and all that good stuff up lol while i find all this junk my bros and sisters want for christmas lol
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
alright less than 45 minutes till the first show of the season... I predict a 72.something from my band and corps, 77 from guard, 75 from drumline
12 years later
Kiowa
how is it my ensembles are all at 55 but my cg is 59?
#LosLynx

Kiowa
and why do i start out with a lower score each season lol
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
cg is wicked inflated lol

and I started out almost 2 points lower than last season, with like a third of the rehearsal time x)
12 years later
Kiowa
nah my cg show is just that amazing lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF6r6wRlcPw how could they not score high?
#LosLynx

gcurrier
I am just glad to be back!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Kiowa
gcurrier please look at the league forums lol
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
lol gcurrier way to dominate pretty much everything!
12 years later
Kiowa
Ok so you know what I miss? BLAST what I wouldn't do to go to one of their shows
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
what I wouldn't do to be IN one of their shows lol
12 years later
Kiowa
lol which one is your favorite?
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
I actually have only ever seen the one that was on dvd lol
12 years later
Stradivarius
I know several people who toured with them and it sounds AWESOME
12 years later
Kiowa
oh same here but they have different shows lol i wish they'd bring it back i mean it was soooo popular
#LosLynx