Login Create Account
Chat Room 2.0
racers
im not going to get into that discussion, cause i have many comments on this post. lol. But alas, I'm totally enjoying the CMA Awards right now.
Kiowa
LOL OMG I'M WEAK
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
MrsRomo
Can I just say how much I love Blake Shelton? And Miranda Lambert. SO CUTE. I forgot how much I love some of these country singers.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
hate country music were going to an after game dinner
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
so who ever wins this season gets to go on a date with me lmao
#LosLynx

racers
uh oh!
Kiowa
but if you last you gotta pay for the date
#LosLynx

Kiowa
oh crap thats probably gonna be me
#LosLynx

Avid5AFan
Hold on, ill tank the season. haha. (Which i was anyway) lol.
Kiowa
lol
#LosLynx

Kiowa
by the way you all lol i have this youtube channel....
#LosLynx

corndogshuffle
I've been debating whether or not I want to make my youtube channel public knowledge. Haha. I can't tell if I think my recital videos are good enough to unleash into the internet.
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
6x MB Gold 28-30, 46, 116, 119
22x CG Gold 27-31, 34, 36, 39, 45-47, 53-54, 70, 87, 88, 115-120
Kiowa
I'll make mine public if you make yours!
#LosLynx

Kiowa
I got alll night lol I have to stay up so I sleep tomorrow for a sleep study so I can get some money
#LosLynx

TrumpetVinny
I've thought about doing studies like that, but I hate the needles and blood work most of ours involve.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
Kiowa
well i have a lot of nightmares and i told my psychology professor and he offered me money to do a sleep study
#LosLynx

kmarti6
Nice gig! I also wanted to say you guys fly through the forum pages this is insane I am not used to this.
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
Kiowa
lol its due to me and nothing to do my bf went to jersey to become a pro wrestler so i have no one to hang with and never have home work
#LosLynx

TrumpetVinny
I wish I never had homework :c
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
Kiowa
you know whats funny i've never had homework from freshman yr in high school forward unless u count all the school work i get for our trips to games
#LosLynx