Login Create Account
Chat Room 2.0
Stradivarius
I was almost on America's Got Talent xD
12 years later
Kiowa
lol
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
FastForward
I didn't know that Louisville had Basketball ... Would the Teams be Div. 3 ??? ... LOL !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
Kiowa
:0 no you didn'r
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
HAHAHA DONE WITH FINALS LET MY WINTER BREAK BEGIN minus the practices lol
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
Looking forward to MNF tonight!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
football is over rated lol
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
Aww I've loved football literally since I was born lol
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8ss2m9FH3g
#LosLynx

DeafGuy
Looking for people to apply to my show on the 24th!
Blue Saints - 2009, snare
Pioneer - 2012, baritone (ageout)
Empire Statesmen - 2013, baritone
Kiowa
im all full i promise next season i won't apply til the 3rd day of preseason week lol
#LosLynx

KStove
Football overrated? I think not. Although I will say, college basketball and college football > NFL and NBA
MrsRomo
I prefer the NFL over college football (just because ive watched that longer) and college basketball over nba/wnba.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
corndogshuffle
My favorite team is a pro team (Washington Redskins), but in general I like college better in both football and basketball. Don't watch soccer or hockey. I also have really started to love baseball recently.
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
6x MB Gold 28-30, 46, 116, 119
22x CG Gold 27-31, 34, 36, 39, 45-47, 53-54, 70, 87, 88, 115-120
KStove
I don't think there are many WNBA fans in general (no offense to Kiowa...) I played college baseball myself, but I enjoy watching college football and basketball the most.
FromTheDeskOfJAW
I really like watching soccer. I support Arsenal!
Wrightown Raiders
Wrightown HS
Enigma Indoor Guard
Soviet Percussians
FromTheDeskOfJAW
I haven't really liked football that much since, well I don't even know when. I realized one day that football players aren't really the most athletic people ever, so it stopped impressing me, whereas soccer players must all be crazy fit to endure a whole game.
Wrightown Raiders
Wrightown HS
Enigma Indoor Guard
Soviet Percussians
KStove
Each sport requires their own specific skill set, to not be impressed by football players because they have different skill than soccer players is pretty dumb if you ask me
MrsRomo
Corndog we can't be friends if you support thee Redskins. Haha

I grew up playing soccer, reffing and coaching. It's really an awesome sport and it kills me when people say soccer isn't real. Unfortunately I don't get a chance to watch professional futbol much
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
i'd like to point out the washington redskins no longer exist due to a bunch of babies that turned it into something racist
#LosLynx