Login Create Account
Chat Room 2.0
Stradivarius
Very sorry to here that Kiowa... I personally rage at racists lol... Like the ones that are not joking that is... I was shaking with anger when one of my friends was being bullied about his race. He got suspended for telling them to leave him alone lol gotta love my school administration.
12 years later
FromTheDeskOfJAW
Romo, I'm from Austin. That dang bipolar Texas weather...
Wrightown Raiders
Wrightown HS
Enigma Indoor Guard
Soviet Percussians
FromTheDeskOfJAW
Romo, I'm from Austin. That dang bipolar Texas weather...
Wrightown Raiders
Wrightown HS
Enigma Indoor Guard
Soviet Percussians
Kiowa
wow makes me mad but you in canada right?
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
FromTheDeskOfJAW
Btw, the high on Friday here in Austin? 35
Wrightown Raiders
Wrightown HS
Enigma Indoor Guard
Soviet Percussians
Stradivarius
lol that bipolar weather is crazy xD
and Kiowa who you talking about Canada to? lol
12 years later
DeafGuy
I'm from Canada. No one should be here.
Blue Saints - 2009, snare
Pioneer - 2012, baritone (ageout)
Empire Statesmen - 2013, baritone
FastForward
Who did you punch Kiowa ??? I will have to think twice before playing you in B-Ball ... LOL !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
MrsRomo
My cousin lives in Canada. I never see her anymore haha
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
lol well i punched brittany griner once and she returned the favor been great friends ever since!
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
MrsRomo
Hahahah Brittany griner #partycrashers
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
lol this was when we were freshies lol during a skirmish i bloodied her nose she purpled me eye
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
Damn lol were you guys drunk or something? xD
12 years later
Kiowa
nah my team rules means i must never touch alcohol. But Griner is notorious for her temper here's her most famous moment http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtaPtQnu370. Anyways I threw the first punch because she was rude and just threw the ball at me. Lol you should know her name she will be the first Women in the NBA probably next year (was her goal anyway)
#LosLynx

Kiowa
wow 1099 active users thats a lot more than when i started
#LosLynx

TrumpetVinny
Our band now has alcohol rules because apparently at a gig for BB the announcers mentioned how drunk we were at the hotel bar the night before.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
Kiowa
LOL well i think having a dry team has always been a rule at UofL i mean some of us sneak stuff but if we were to show up drunk to practice or even look as if we have a hangover we run til we puke
#LosLynx

Kiowa
I got pantsed in the food court by someone on the mens team im sooooo embarrassed when i get a confession though its on! glad i had shorts under my sweats
#LosLynx

corndogshuffle
Probably playing my last concert with the University of Kentucky Symphony Orchestra tonight. Four and a half years of fun! We're playing Mozart Symphony #40 and Brahms Symphony #2.
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
6x MB Gold 28-30, 46, 116, 119
22x CG Gold 27-31, 34, 36, 39, 45-47, 53-54, 70, 87, 88, 115-120
TrumpetVinny
I know UCLA is a dry campus, but I have no idea what the team policies are. Haven't gotten too close to any of the athletes. I know one of the trumpets is an acquaintance of Kari Korver though. Was so sad when she tore her ACL.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.