Login Create Account
Chat Room 2.0
Aqua
good luck in your game tonight! Will you marry me?
Director of Aquatics
Stradivarius
lol that is not something you see on a forum every day xD
12 years later
MrsRomo
Asia, Tell Nita I'm thinking of her! :(

Horror video games creep me out. I hate playing them. I was scared playing zombies on Call of Duty with my roommates brother
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Aqua
what happen to nita?
Director of Aquatics
Kiowa
she collapsed shes ok now and i will kaitlyn :) she's gonna be ok that's my bestie
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
MrsRomo
Glad to hear she's okay!!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
FromTheDeskOfJAW
Haha games like Silent Hill, Slender, Amnesia. Very intense :P Almost too intense for me to keep going sometimes
Wrightown Raiders
Wrightown HS
Enigma Indoor Guard
Soviet Percussians
Kiowa
slender man is a biotch i hurt my hand trying to punch him lol
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
MrsRomo
I will be living in Orlando next month. How is it already december? Is this real life?
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
FromTheDeskOfJAW
Yeah it's December alright, and the high temp today was 82...
Wrightown Raiders
Wrightown HS
Enigma Indoor Guard
Soviet Percussians
Kiowa
a storms supposed to come though
#LosLynx

Kiowa
oh not to ignore Aqua but sorry i have to decline im sure your very nice but i'm sorta spoken for by this brotha with dreds
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
JAW - where do you live? It definitely wasn't 82 here lol. I'm excited to move to Florida though. I've been back in Kentucky for almost a year now and I miss Disney something fierce
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Stradivarius
It was high 30s in Central New York :{ I hate cold weather...
12 years later
kmarti6
I love the cold! Wisconsin born and raised! I actually went skiing last Friday.
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
Kiowa
i miss ohio it doesn't snow big here but everywhere around us it will
#LosLynx

TrumpetVinny
There's a video somewhere of the UCLA band in Ohio for the Women's Basketball NCAA Tournament (Or was it men's? I forget) that got on the news because most of us had never seen snow before and we were frolicking.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
Kiowa
i can;t find it!
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
I was suppose to go to New York for thanksgiving but had to work. :( my family got to play in the snow while I helped crazed people fine Disney pajamas and dolls.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
ah you work at a clothes store? i used to work at platos closet on hurstborne got fired cuz i told the owner shes a horrible person to her employees and doesn't deserve what she has and then called her a racist b word and she said THATS IT YOUR OUT OF HERE! never did get my last check
#LosLynx