Login Create Account
FANTASY BASKETBALL
Kiowa
Okay, so if you are interested in doing a fantasy basketball league sign up the same way you did for the football one. Just send me an email and I'll send you an invite. Preseason starts Oct. 4th regular season is Oct 28th. So I have our draft at auto pick, on Oct 21st.

Even if you don't know basketball well, you could kick some butt its fun to compete with you all on here in other silly games. So come on and shoot me a message in the comments or in my inbox with your first name and email address.

Hope we get a good turn out guys!
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
MrsRomo
I know nothing about the NBA but it could be fun!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
well you know something about college lol some rookies get playing time or you can just leave the draft rankings the way they are i think anyone who enters this one will end up with a good team regardless because since the teams are smaller you'll have more players that are better than the ones in football because they have to step up more
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
corndogshuffle
Do you need anything in the email besides our email address?
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
6x MB Gold 28-30, 46, 116, 119
22x CG Gold 27-31, 34, 36, 39, 45-47, 53-54, 70, 87, 88, 115-120
Nakoda
no just an email address ill just put your username from here on the league and you can change it to whatever you want once you accept the invite
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4
Nakoda
send emails to kiowa if you can if you send it to this one tell me so I don't miss you
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4
Kiowa
ok we have 3/20 so far with strad waiting to accept his invite so that'll be 4/20
#LosLynx

Kiowa
6/20 keep those emails coming so I can send invites
#LosLynx

Kiowa
7/20
#LosLynx

deadlybacon7
Think you might want to open an NHL league?
Director - Metal Marching Organization
Founder - WKGs
Founder - BoFe
Kiowa
when does the nhl season start? because you can't do it before the season you get points by actual real life games then idk if you can do it if the season has already started
#LosLynx

Kiowa
9/20 participating but only 4/20 have accepted invites i know we probably won't fill up all 20 but until the sunday of draft week anyone is welcome to join
#LosLynx

Kiowa
10/20
#LosLynx

Aaron0316
Okay, I'm in :) I'm the St. Louis Jams. Because STL doesn't have a pro team, I couldn't think of a name to do a play on words, such as I did with the Rams and St. Louis Hams. I thought of NBA jams and BLAM! I had my team... yeah, I know. I'm a dork.
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Kiowa
it used to have some before the nba-aba merger.

nba - st. louis hawks and the st. louis bombers.

aba - spirits of st. louis

#LosLynx

deadlybacon7
btw NHL startup is October 8th
Director - Metal Marching Organization
Founder - WKGs
Founder - BoFe
Kiowa
ok well if you want you can start up a league and i'll join it im sure others will too
#LosLynx

Kiowa
I have given Gcurrier League manager abilities so if you want to join message him or me since im 6-8 hours ahead of everyone and ita like 11pm for me now and with my crazy schedule its hard for me to get on here a lot.

anyways - Corndogshuffle, Stradivarius, Whiskers, and FastForward you need to check your emails and accept the invites i sent as soon as you can.
#LosLynx

FastForward
Kiowa,

I have accepted the invite & set up my U-Conn Huskies B-Ball Team ... Best of luck in beating the Dogs ... LOL !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
Aaron0316
Do you have any game-play tips or am I on my own to figure it out? :-)
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium