Login Create Account
Chat Room 2.0
Kiowa
Here now we don't have to scroll anymore. not that it let me scroll anyway.
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
racers
Haha, that was a lot of pages tho.
Kiowa
it really was lol it was just getting on my nerves
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
corndogshuffle
Cats fan!

I'm from Virginia though (had never even been in Kentucky before my first visit to UK), so I wasn't brought up to take the UK-UL rivalry too seriously. I didn't know the two schools were big rivals before I got here to be honest. I'd much rather see Louisville do well than see someone like Duke or North Carolina do well. I see it more like "at the end of the day we're all Kentuckians" even though that's only sort of true for me. Haha.
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
6x MB Gold 28-30, 46, 116, 119
22x CG Gold 27-31, 34, 36, 39, 45-47, 53-54, 70, 87, 88, 115-120
racers
I am a huge Kentucky fan as well. I have the same view as you do. As long as the championship stays in Kentucky.
Kiowa
lol noooooooo now you have to convert to being a cards fans cuz of me...lol you want to know what's really messed up though?
#LosLynx

racers
What? I'm a cards fan too.
Kiowa
my boyfriend is a cats fan lol
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
Excuse my ignorance for a sec... when you say cats and cards what are you referring too? Answer must be in the form of a question to receive credit.
12 years later
corndogshuffle
Who are Kentucky (Cats) and Louisville (Cards)?
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
Kiowa
What are the school mascots of the University of Louisville (Cardinals aka Cards) and University of Kentucky (Wildcats aka Cats)? What is the BIGGEST college sports rivalry in Kentucky?
#LosLynx

Kiowa
Strad, smh Asia Taylor is bout to teach you how to love basketball
#LosLynx

racers
Haha, basketball and marching band are my two most favorite things.
TrumpetVinny
Do not forget the greatest basketball program of all time, UCLA. There will NEVER be a period of unquestionable dominance like the John Wooden era. 10 national championships in 12 years and 7 in a row.

I'm actually not a big basketball fan. Only our WBB them likes the band. The men kind of ignore us. Football is my sport. Gotta love them Bruins and Titans.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
Kiowa
lol speaking of ucla there are rumors going around the womens baseball team signed a bunch of balls and sold it to a pawn shop and now theyre in trouble.

yea there are a few sports teams out there that find the band distracting to their own team
#LosLynx

corndogshuffle
Not to get too particular or start a fight, but UCLA isn't even close to being the greatest men's program of all time. Kentucky (at the least) is unquestionably better. :)

UCLA certainly had the best run of all time. But you can't disappear for most of the last forty years and hope to be called the best program in history!

I remember one year the UK pep band started heckling the Auburn women's team (good natured, but still heckling). They were really cool though and actually started talking back at us. Was a great time.
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
Kiowa
lol i don't talk bad about other teams unless theyre like literally complete crap then i'll just refer to them as a crap team.
#LosLynx

TrumpetVinny
Baseball or basketball? Cause either way I don't see why a pawn store would buy them... There's not exactly big money in either program.

Unfortunately I am physically incapable of hearing your argument. Please return when you have the following: 100 national championships, 10 in the sport you are arguing about, and not the current owner of a first round NIT exit.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
racers
oh my.. and here it goes...
Kiowa
Baseball but like i said theyre just rumors now. yea coach pulled us in this morning and said if i ever catch any of you being dumbasses and trying to make money by selling signed merchandise i will kick your ass so hard they'll need to surgically remove my foot
#LosLynx